Takeda Oncology Social Media Community Guidelines
Takeda Oncology recognizes the importance of social media channels in the communication space. However, in embracing these channels, we aim to engage responsibly. Below, we have outlined our current active channels as well as our terms and guidelines for interacting with us on these channels. Current channels in which Takeda Oncology participates:
These channels were created and are managed by Takeda Oncology. Their purpose is to educate the public about our company, mission and values, as well as the diseases we aspire to cure and the populations we serve. The content posted by Takeda Oncology is for informational and educational purposes only and is NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Mentions, comments, likes, favorites and retweets are welcomed! However, please note, the pharmaceutical industry is a highly regulated one and as a result we may not be allowed to respond to any type of engagements that:
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links)
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Offer health or medical advice
- Are commercial or advertising, e.g. sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers
- Are spam
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community
- Are questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues
- Violate the social media platform rules
Please note that accounts that Takeda Oncology follows/interacts with or accounts that follow/interact with us on our various channels are not an indication of Takeda Oncology's endorsement of these accounts or the content they produce. Additionally, favorites, likes, comments and/or retweets do not indicate endorsement.
Takeda Oncology may provide links or references to other websites as part of its social content. We do not endorse or claim responsibility for these websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
Please do not use these channels to report adverse events or medical side effects. If you believe that you have experienced any medical side effects or reactions from a Takeda Oncology product you should consult your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional immediately. You can also report these to us directly by using the following contact information:
ALUNBRIG: 1-844-217-6468 or GlobalOncologyMedinfo@takeda.com
- EXKIVITY: 1-844-817-6458 or GlobalOncologyMedinfo@takeda.com
ICLUSIG: 1-844-817-6468 or GlobalOncologyMedinfo@takeda.com
NINLARO: 1-844-617-6468 or GlobalOncologyMedinfo@takeda.com
VELCADE: 1-866-VELCADE (1-866-835-2233) or GlobalOncologyMedinfo@takeda.com
Non-oncology products: 1-877-TAKEDA7 (1-877-825-3327) or email@example.com.
We will do our best to answer your comments and questions; however, there may be some things we cannot address, such as questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues.
Thank you for your interest in connecting with us on social media — we look forward to hearing from you and sharing more about our work in the fight against cancer.